Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificKorea · 9 years ago

Am I "grossly tall" compared to Korean teens?

I am almost 16 years old and I'm 175 cm ( 5'9" ). Am I grossly tall compared to Korean teens? I plan on moving to Korea soon, and I wanted to know if I would "stand out" compared to other teens.

Favorite Answer

No, not necessarily. After all, it all depends on people's views.

But, most girls' ideal height for men in Korea are around 180 cm;

I guess your height is pretty close to the men's standard. But don't worry, some people will be jealous of your height :D

Source(s): Korean

I by no skill condone teen being pregnant yet i must be a hypocrite if I suggested it truly is terrible, ect. I were given pregnant at the same time as i develop into 17 and that i develop into scared to lack of life, yet fortunately I had the most impressive supportive family individuals and an both impressive boyfriend (now my husband) We took responsibility and we've an attractive 8 three hundred and sixty 5 days previous son and we were married 9 years and that i dont imagine lets ask for a extra positive existence than we've now. i fairly imagine it relies upon on the persons personality and adulthood factor...for sure Im speaking about older little ones, i imagine it truly is a tragedy for a 13, 14, etc to ever be pregnant. I definately imagine that there are youthful ones having little ones that ought to no longer be mum and dad in any respect structure or type, yet for people like me who had a help gadget and desirous to take responsibility and are prepared to offer up the way your living your existence on the time to initiate a sparkling existence such as your effective infant, i imagine that it has the means to be ok. i recognize my son with all my heart and does no longer change a aspect now, yet for sure i imagine the 'wiser' aspect to do ought to for sure ought to were to have probability-free sex and wait till we were a lot older. I thank God although that each thing grew to develop into out ok for us.

• PSY

Not "grossly", but yes, VERY tall. You're taller than most adult male Koreans as well. You wouldn't stand out THAT much xD Come to Myeongdong if you planning on visiting Seoul :) I go there everyday for Star Bucks.

I wouldn't say grossly tall ahah..

But you would be taller than most

You'd stand out but it's not like people will always stare at you

You are tall, but not "grossly" tall.

You exceed the average height for teens.

There's plenty of other teens who are your height, if not, taller as well.

Don't worry. :-)

No im 13 and 5"7

• Eve

Yes, if you're two-feet-tall you're taller than most grown Asian men.