Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

MacBook Pro MD101????

Hey everyone

I am getting a MacBook Pro MD101 tomorrow and i wanted to know a little more about it, please give me some specs and some advice about macs in general :)

I the MD101 Worth it?

It costs 1200$ at our local shop :)

Favorite Answer

The answer is yes exactly, macbook pro MD101 is woth buy. Once you buy it, you can get OS X mountain lion free upgrade. Also the processor is intel Ivy Bridge, it has a little bit faster than MD313, the macbook 13" which came before it in 2011. The Intel HD 4000 has 4 core more from the HD 3000 ( 12 vs 8 ). The price for the MD101 is not very expensive for all of that.

Source(s): Surfing , googling, my own brain