Anonymous

Why would my boyfriend block me on facebook?

He worked graveyard shift last night we were texting, everything was ok. He said he could not wait to see me and we were even talking about our week plans together. This morning he was on my fb and time my lunch break I looked and I was blocked. I tried sending him a few text msg and got no response. What do I do? Is he still my boyfriend? And were not teens were in our late twentys..

Favorite Answer

This is usally a cover up to say its over with out texting you clearly he is giving you the silent treatment which is the hardest one to get by .Or he could have something to hide f you want to screw him up and spy on his page mke a fake account use one of your pretty friends pictures and name add him and spy away 90% of the time they will accept and then you have a account to spy on hope you work it out ;)

There could be multiple reasons. if you guys had any arguments or past difficulties that could be burning through his head. or something may of happened at work. if hes a cop/ firemen cus you said graveyard shift he may be doing somehting related and may need to keep personal life out of work. best case scenario keeping personal life out of work. worst case would be him thinking about any arguments or fights you may of had. and he doesnt want to deal with it or think about it.

my best guess would be he possibly heard a rumor from someone about you or hes posting or receiving things he doesnt want you to see. there could be a million reasons, i wish you the best of luck!