Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

skittles asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Lose weight fast!!!!!!!!?

Theres a big pool party coming up and I need to atleast slim down a little!! Just make my theighs tighter and my stomach looked toned?!? Wtf do I do I have 2 days?!?!?!?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Most people would tell you diet and exercise more. Well I've got a way you can lose 40 pounds in 2 months. Want to know why! 1. Set Up Realistic Weight Loss Goals. Don't set a weird goal like 10 pound a day no. 2. Drink Plenty of Water. Drink about 6-8 glass of water per day. 3. Chew More Slowly when You Eat. If you eat 5 smaller a day you will accomplish your goal, but pleas don't eat three enormous meal. That would actual get you fatter. 4. Exercise at least 30 minuets per day. Pleas stay away from pills they could kill you, some pills could help but there is a few that do help. If you follow this correctly you will achieve your weight goal.

• 9 years ago

Well. I lost a few lbs in 2 days and this is what i did. Wake up. And IMMEDIATELY go to the gym or something. Ignore your mind for a little while. Run about a mile. (Or make yourself perspire HARDCORE by excercizing of a sort) for like 30 minutes. Come home. Eat 1 BOWL OF CEREAL. And that'll start your High Metabolism streak. You won't want to eat as much and you'll get full QUICK. And drink only water. 2 days you might be able to get some decent results!

• jim
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Really!?! Not much you can do in 2 days. But, how about start eating right and exercising and you might lose some weight by the end of summer.

• 9 years ago

You won't make much progress in two days, I hate to tell you. You'd need at least a couple weeks to really lose weight.

Source(s): experience
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Blargh
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Nothing you can do. You can however eat less salt for these two days, and dont gourge yourself on water or drinks - help you look less bloated.

Next time dont procrastinate.

• 9 years ago

run full sprint for 8 hrs and dnt eat anything and if u do puke it out im just kidding there aent **** u can do

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.