Carlie
Carlie asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 9 years ago

Teens, are you excited for anything?

I'm leaving town for 6 days tomorrow to spend time with my grandparents and cousins. I'm happy about that. I'm packing right now, I got paid today and put most of my cash in my checking account so I'm almost all set to leave!

How about you guys?

BQ: What color is your hair?

• Favorite Answer

I'm super-excited for August; on IFC they're releasing a new miniseries called Bullet in the Face. And from all I've researched so far, it is right up my entertainment alley. Crime gangs, dark humor, well-orchestrated fights and violence, and style. And, to put a cherry on top, Eddie Izzard's in it, and he's a crazy but suave bada$$ - and if anyone could pull that combo off, it's him.

On late, in August, probably will have to get my mom out of the house or something since she's extremely against anything with the slightest hint of dark humor. But oh well; the best things in life you do sometimes have to keep to yourself.

BQ: Brown.

I'm gonna be a senior :D I'm a complete nerd, I love school and hate summer vacation :( lol So I'm waiting for the first day of school, August 20th <3

BQ: Dark brownish, but in the light some strands look lighter than others.

• I'm excited to find out who will be playing at the US Open of Surfing. Last year it was MGMT and Jimmy Eat World. They're free concerts... I'm pretty lame :P

BQ: It's dark brown.

I'm getting a puppy in 5 days!

BQ: goldish blond ish brownish

I'm taking my driver's license road test at the end of August :)

BA: It's a very light brown - almost blonde.

• ?

Nope. :( noffin to do!

BQ:Blonde. But, sometime soon ima put dark brown on the bottom layer :)

Well me and my friend are gonna hang out soon :P lol

BQ: It's light brown.

• My best friend is coming back after a week away :) partayyy. And I have dirty blonde/ gold hair :)

• ?

The new game for my xbox arriving in the mail.

Cool.

I am looking forward to.... I guess I am going to see my friend again this weekend.