Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 9 years ago

do u like the name phase for a baby boy?

plz do not be mean... cause it's one of haydens brothers names and i actually like it the only issue is ive seen ppl spell it faze and i dnt like that. as in phase oreah

i dnt like the sisters name eitherr

No, I like actual names for humans, not words. I'd maybe call a dog or cat Phase, but not an actual human. :)

It's a terrible name. And you need to learn proper English. I can barely read what you are writing.

It is important to register that throughout your life you go through phases…………………but when he hits puberty……………………