Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Can you wear heels in the summer?

Maybe not specifically heels, but wedges? I love wearing heels, but hate the sound of them, cause then it makes me noticeable to the human eye lol

• ?

Of course you can! lol like i thought that wedge heels were sort of a summer thing anyway. But yeah i hate the sound of them too because everyone turns and looks, but hey just wear a super cute outfit to pull the look together and when people turn to look they will be like WHAAA that girl looks fresh to death!

first time i read the question i immedietly thought wedges like you mentioned lol in my opinion wedges are more the summer heel and they go with practically everything for summertime (:

Girl check the corner in the hood they all got heels on

Source(s): Law and Order SVU

Yes I see people wear them all the time