Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 9 years ago

How do I start modeling?

people say i am beautiful anf pretty all the time. i want to do modeling i am almost 15. any suggestions for who will model me? clothing options? i just need the full details PLEASE HELP!

i live in the upper florida area almost is alabama

Favorite Answer

Here are people looking for new models and innicsperenced is ok you'll do great call this number by August 1st they'll give you an email so you can send your photo to them

(760) 373-3399

• Myrrh

You need to google in modeling agencies in your area.

READ the reviews that are not on their websites. That is the best way to avoid getting scammed, there are hundreds of credible looking scam agencies out there. One way to tell if you're about to get scammed is if you call up the agency and they ask you for money up front, without even asking for a photo of you or asking for your measurements. Always research the agency before deciding to give any personal information about yourself.

Now, when you've found an agency you KNOW is legit, call them up. Most will ask you for your measurements and weight over the phone, or they will ask you to fill out an online application. Keep a phone close, they might call you back the same day and ask you to come in for an interview.

I recommend wearing heels, if you know how to walk in them. They don't have to be 6" but try to go as high as you can. Wear simple, but nice clothing, semi casual, and makes you look your thinnest. Don't wear too much make up, and don't wear too many distracting accessories.

Good luck, and don't give up if you get turned down, there are many agencies out there :)

Source(s): I'm planning on doing modeling to pay for college. My friends who already do modeling are giving me lots of advice.