Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMagazines · 9 years ago

Fame and Fortune, Yes. Future?

Hi, I'm Sadie and I'm 13. I've always loved acting, and have been in dance since I was 2, and I've modeled for a couple of mags: Jc Penny, Justice, Sears, so it's no wonder I was discovered earlier this year. I currently reside in Nebraska, but I'm having to move to L.A. Because it's more convenient than driving, or flying out every two weeks for an episode. The only thing I'm really worried about is my future? Within a year of episode releases, i'll probably have to be home schooled! What about friends, and family? This is my dream, but I don't want to get caught in the moment, any advice?

P.S. I'm SAG signed with Disney, and have already guest starred on "Kickin' It" ( this episode has not aired yet), and was an extra in Good Luck Charlie, For the non believers.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You've accomplished A LOT at so young ! You need to decide if this is what you really want. Is following your dream worth losing old friends? If you ask me...it is. Your friends won't ALWAYS be there. so i feel like if you're given opportunities like this you need to grab them before its too late. You can make new friends in the industry or outside of it in LA. and you know what? your friends from Nebraska will still be there ! as long as you all keep in touch you should be fine. Good Luck!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.