Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How bad is your anger?

What's the craziest thing u did or said out of anger?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am not angry anymore because I am running out of places to hide the bodies.

Source(s): my small mind
  • 9 years ago

6/10

• 9 years ago

I'm one of those guys that holds it in until pushed to edge, and then it all just comes out. So, rare and very bad when it does happen.

I took my anger out on the fridge (because I didn't want to punch my dad), and punched the fridge tons of times. The fridge got dented up, and I broke my hand.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i'm an angry person but my vengeance is ... at your digression. i just don't have the emotional energy to do it against another, so i just make notations that i'm unhappy and that i'm vengeful then leave the rest up to the culprit who left me standing with elevated blood pressure.

vengeance in that formula is the best, the person just takes it out on themself not understanding what or when whatever may occur.

Source(s): something i learned with age. to the perp: 'take it out on yourself'
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

When I release my anger I usually do it by cutting up a box with a knife or shooting something.

• 9 years ago

Not to bad, it was bad when I was little but I have since matured.

I think the worst thing I did was hot my sister.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Not bad. When I was little this d*ck got in my way when I was riding my bike. I fell off, got up, and tackled him. I beat the hell out of him until my parents pulled me off.

They were proud.

• 9 years ago

Very bad when I want to be but its a good thing I dont get mad very easily because I dont like it.

• Oizys
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I will kill you and your children when you fall asleep, nobody in my family went to sleep that night

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i pushed my brother down the stairs and he broke his skull

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.