Help me find a trampoline?

I am dying for a trampoline! I have been on trammpolines that suck, like they barely have a bounce. But I have been on trampolines that have the best bounce. My friend's trampoline is 13 years old and the bounce is so good. I want to find a decent priced trampoline. And I don't want a trampoline that makes... show more I am dying for a trampoline! I have been on trammpolines that suck, like they barely have a bounce. But I have been on trampolines that have the best bounce. My friend's trampoline is 13 years old and the bounce is so good. I want to find a decent priced trampoline. And I don't want a trampoline that makes noises that aren't good sounding. Like the sound that it is going to break any second. I don't really care about the shape but I don't want one of those little kid ones that are like five feet wide and are meant for 3 year olds. I want a bigger one with a net. Could you buy the net separately and save money? I would hope to stay below 200 dollars but I don't know how trampolines range in price so please try to give me a good deal. Thank you a lot! :)
1 answer 1