Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

in browser games like second life ?

I can't download anything and would like something free. I have already tried gaia and I don't want a kiddie website like club penguin or pixie hollow. Does anyone know one like second life with the good quality but without the download?

• NyuXan
    Favorite Answer

Tinierme. It's mostly anime related though.

Adventure Quest Worlds. It's a RPG and MMO website.

ourWorld. You chat. Play games. Create a character.

downWorld. Basically like ourWorld but with RPG and MMO.

Fantage It's kinda of a kiddie site though.

Runescape Popular RPG and MMO game.

Runescape is one of the biggest and most popular one. The only thing you may have to download is Java which is just a program required to play the game. The only thing you have to pay for (If you want) is the membership status they have, which grants you more quests, items, etc.

Source(s): My personal experience.

Here is the link of the top 10 browser-based RPG games, if you're looking for some game without download, you can try them. They're all great games: http://news.bbgsite.com/content/2012-07-03/top-10-...

Fantage!!!! It's awesome!!!!