GIRLS! Does it hurt when you pull a tampon out?

Im trying tampons tomorrow. Freaking out!! But tested the tampon out, like I got a half a bottle of water and put the big part of the applicator through the water bottle and when the tampon touched the water it got big. And when I pulled it out it took me a couple seconds. I thought it would just slide out. But now I'm scared that it might hurt when I pull it out I me!!! What does it feel like??

Favorite Answer

Honestly it depends on yur flow if yur light use a light tampon and you will be fine. If yu have a light flow and use a super it will hurt. Most of the time if a tampon is full a little tug is fine but just relax yur muscles and pull.

nope doesnt hurt like it feels kinda funny at first like weird but don't worry:)

• when you first start, it will hurt.. a little. (for me it did. i used light thoughh)