Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

GIRLS! Does it hurt when you pull a tampon out?

Im trying tampons tomorrow. Freaking out!! But tested the tampon out, like I got a half a bottle of water and put the big part of the applicator through the water bottle and when the tampon touched the water it got big. And when I pulled it out it took me a couple seconds. I thought it would just slide out. But now I'm scared that it might hurt when I pull it out I me!!! What does it feel like??

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Honestly it depends on yur flow if yur light use a light tampon and you will be fine. If yu have a light flow and use a super it will hurt. Most of the time if a tampon is full a little tug is fine but just relax yur muscles and pull.

• 9 years ago

nope doesnt hurt like it feels kinda funny at first like weird but don't worry:)

• when you first start, it will hurt.. a little. (for me it did. i used light thoughh)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.