Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

What is wrong with me? Please help?

Every single day I have these very bad morbid thoughts about killing people. I want to kill people like prostitutes, rapists etc... and I can't stop thinking about it. Sometimes, I think about killing people and I end up smiling or laughing. I would actually consider doing it if people pushed me further. The other day, I got a knife and stabbed my pillow repeatedly, as childish as that may sound. There have been times where I have kicked loads of holes in doors because of how angry I was. I remember this one time when I threw a knife at my sister because she called me a 'self harming *****'. I'm 15 and have suffered with depression since I was 13. I have been bullied a lot of times at school, if this helps. I just don't know what to do. Do you think I have a mental illness? If so, what mental illness would I have and how could I treat it? Each day these thoughts about killing people get stronger, so I need help.

3 Answers

Relevance
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.