Joseph asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

Why Would WWE do this?

Raw will once again suck, but i'm gonna watch it anyways. John Cena won, it was soooo predictable and now he really needs another Championship. I used to defend them, but these stupid kids need to stop watching and supporting, but sadly that will never happen. Your thoughts?

@Mildly.Why are you in wrestling section anyways? Yes, were aware that it's scripted. It's for entertainment, and you're not the first one to be mr. wise a$$ and tell us it's fake. Jeez.

Favorite Answer

Hey Mildly, I hope YOU'RE 7 years old because you clearly display a lack of understanding of the fundamentals of grammar.

Stupid people should not throw stones, even outside of a glass house.

Don't listen to mildly. Don't let him bully anybody. He wants to be mean and make fun of us just report him.

This kind of rude behavior is not allowed on yahoo answers.

But to actually answer the question, yes I believe CDMA needs no more championships. He's a huge star anyways leave the wwe title to people who deserve it. Not that cena doesn't but giving the wwe title to Daniel Bryan would really help him out. Plus cm punk deserves it too

Source(s): I mean cena not CDMA whatever that means

I hope your 7 years old, because if you're older, you're pathetic lol. Does he really need a championship, will he go into a real sports hall of fame for this made up championship that is scripted and wrote out? Get a clue, it's fake, it's written, it's scripted, no one wins a championship belt in wrestleing, they just follow the scripte. Jesus some people.

If WWE wants to survive as a company, then they will be smart and make Cena a mothafuckking heel.

I Know .. It Really Is Stupid How He Always Wins ..

Be ready!, we never know!!, when he will **** up everything by cashin it in

Source(s): If we wanna dosometging lets do it!!, get the bole internet n start a riot like if cena succsessfully cashes in then we stop watchin