Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Joseph asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

Why Would WWE do this?

Raw will once again suck, but i'm gonna watch it anyways. John Cena won, it was soooo predictable and now he really needs another Championship. I used to defend them, but these stupid kids need to stop watching and supporting, but sadly that will never happen. Your thoughts?

Update:

@Mildly.Why are you in wrestling section anyways? Yes, were aware that it's scripted. It's for entertainment, and you're not the first one to be mr. wise a$$ and tell us it's fake. Jeez.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hey Mildly, I hope YOU'RE 7 years old because you clearly display a lack of understanding of the fundamentals of grammar.

Stupid people should not throw stones, even outside of a glass house.

• 9 years ago

Don't listen to mildly. Don't let him bully anybody. He wants to be mean and make fun of us just report him.

This kind of rude behavior is not allowed on yahoo answers.

But to actually answer the question, yes I believe CDMA needs no more championships. He's a huge star anyways leave the wwe title to people who deserve it. Not that cena doesn't but giving the wwe title to Daniel Bryan would really help him out. Plus cm punk deserves it too

Source(s): I mean cena not CDMA whatever that means
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I hope your 7 years old, because if you're older, you're pathetic lol. Does he really need a championship, will he go into a real sports hall of fame for this made up championship that is scripted and wrote out? Get a clue, it's fake, it's written, it's scripted, no one wins a championship belt in wrestleing, they just follow the scripte. Jesus some people.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If WWE wants to survive as a company, then they will be smart and make Cena a mothafuckking heel.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I Know .. It Really Is Stupid How He Always Wins ..

• 9 years ago

Be ready!, we never know!!, when he will **** up everything by cashin it in

Source(s): If we wanna dosometging lets do it!!, get the bole internet n start a riot like if cena succsessfully cashes in then we stop watchin
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.