Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Can we say that Atheism is one of the many crazy ideas that has existed?

by people who are Lacking in so many ways? or just because Christianity needs to be refuted and they believe they are the RIGHT people to do it? LOL

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Low
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?

• 9 years ago

Yes. They say there is no God who imposes moral obligation on us but still insist moral obligations exist. They say God cannot be scientifically proven - but an entire Universe popping into existence from nothing is science. The say God creating life is implausible but chemicals spontaneously arranging themselves into living systems is ok. I could go on.

@ Everard - nobody is born believing in the Big Bang either or in anything. Therefore there is no default position for anything except ignorance. Oh, I just saw your point.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Atheism is the default position - no one is born with belief in gods...

The first THEIST insisted thunder was an invisible man stomping on the sky.

The ATHEIST immediately responded with: Boolshit !

~

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Deluded yourself into believing in a non existent entity also shows you are lacking in something quite important.

COMMON SENSE.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

hm? Atheism is not an idea.It's refusing to believe in your bullsh*t.It's more of a process.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

not as crazy as african christians murdering children with learning difficulties

• 9 years ago

i think the truth matters

• You can say what you like, doesn't make it true.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

ITS NOT AN IDEA.

YOUR STUPIDITY IS PUTTING ASHAME TO US VILE CHRISTIANS.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.