Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Navy bootcamp question?

I know they price it by the weight of the box but on average whats the price to mail back a phone and 1 pair of jeans?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I assure you the price of postage will be much less than buying a new pair of jeans and a cell phone (sending them home vice donating them). Much cheaper.

• Arwen
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

They only have one size box, designed to mail home a full set of clothing - with a winter coat and a purse. Those two items would rattle around in that box and the phone could get damaged. I suggest that you get a throwaway phone, and wear old sweats you can toss in the trash.

• 9 years ago

I honestly don't remember, but it should be pretty cheap. Don't worry about not having enough money to ship your stuff back, they actually will deduct the cost out of your first paycheck.

Source(s): GM2(SW) USN Veteran
  • 9 years ago

you don't need to have any money on you. they'll ship it and deduct it from your first paycheck. whenever anything needs to be paid for, that's usually what they'll do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.