Navy bootcamp question?

I know they price it by the weight of the box but on average whats the price to mail back a phone and 1 pair of jeans?

Favorite Answer

I assure you the price of postage will be much less than buying a new pair of jeans and a cell phone (sending them home vice donating them). Much cheaper.

• Arwen

They only have one size box, designed to mail home a full set of clothing - with a winter coat and a purse. Those two items would rattle around in that box and the phone could get damaged. I suggest that you get a throwaway phone, and wear old sweats you can toss in the trash.

I honestly don't remember, but it should be pretty cheap. Don't worry about not having enough money to ship your stuff back, they actually will deduct the cost out of your first paycheck.

Source(s): GM2(SW) USN Veteran

you don't need to have any money on you. they'll ship it and deduct it from your first paycheck. whenever anything needs to be paid for, that's usually what they'll do.