How would you rate my fantasy football team?

Favorite Answer

I think you dorked parts of it, but you also took advantage of some bizarre drafting by the other teams. McFadden falling to 28 overall?!? And there were tons of others.

Anyway, I think Brees was a stretch at 7 overall and Lynch was at 14 overall. The D-Mac thing helps a lot to balance that out. I also don't think Vernon Davis was worth a 5th round pick. After Gronk and Graham, there's a whole list of them that could perform equally. So the result is weak WRs after Green. Decker is a great later round sleeper type but not a starter in a 10 team league. And then your bench WRs and RBs are really dodgy.

The main problem is all the wasted picks. When you take a QB at 7 overall, the thinking is that this is an every week plug in type QB, except for bye weeks. Why on earth do you have FOUR of them?!? Luck has no value whatsoever in a redraft league, and Cutler/Ryan are good matchup QBs, but not for someone with Drew Brees.

If nothing else, you need to pick up Hightower. Most people think Helu will be the starter but Shanny announced the other day it's Hightower. This is subject to change, but Hightower is more valuable to you than anyone on your bench.

your bench sucks and tampa bay's protection is suspect. you forget they play interior the nfc south with carolina and atlanta. look on the offensive gamers on those group. there's a brilliant form of things they are going to renounce interior the those video games. none of your bench gamers are going to do something for you. perhaps bledsoe. for the main section they're the two coming off injuries or decrease than performers. so your desirable case difficulty is to choose none of your starters get harm. mcnabb performs interior the nfc proper and doesnt have good receivers or an invaluable back. boldin is super, moss replaced into super, mason wont provide u super numbers. johnson is super. bush would be super. witten performs in dallas have been terry glenn gets a brilliant form of the balls and stats. so the starters look particularly good.

Bad sorry to say. You have Decker as a WR2 and Helu isn't starting. Also you have 2 QB's for some reason and your bench is weak.

not a terrible starting lineup, but an awful bench. I like your RBs, but your WRs could use some work. target Wallace or Fitzgerald in a trade. ALso, you don't need 4 qbs. drop luck and try to trade ryan and cutler. You could use a better #1 and #2 WR and a better FLEX.

help me out too please :) http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqbC0...

Yr team sucks bro. I think Special Forces or Wichita wins that league.

That's American Football..I thought you meant Association Football.