Do you know the name of this movie?

I remember seeing the trailer. There are like holes drilled into the icy ground, they are in somewhere icy and snowy, people climb down the holes made in the ice... and I think someone slips off and falls.

Sorry for the lack of details

Update:

They were digging to find something, they were digging really deep

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Naw, it's not "The Day After Tomorrow" because the men weren't DIGGING holes, they were surveying and suddenly the ice shelf they working on splinters, cracks and separates and some of them fall through. I LOVE that movie! I'd need more plot details to tell you what film you're asking about though.Like, WHY were they digging the holes? To fish? To access something?

• 9 years ago

I'm not sure if it is this one but it could be the movie "The Day After Tomorrow." That's the only one that I remember that has these men that are digging holes in the ice and someone falls through. It has to do with like global warming. Anyways hope this helps :)

• 9 years ago

Sounds like "The Day After Tomorrow" with Jake Gyllenhaal, Dennis Quaid, Emmy Rossum, and Sela Ward. Came out in 2004. Check out the source link to see is if this is your movie.

• 9 years ago

It is called "Holes"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

holes

Source(s): disney
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.