asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 8 years ago

Where can I download Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Trial?

So, I've tried literally tried EVERYTHING. I can't find the free trial anywhere. I've tried http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?produc... and like always, no luck. Every time I go there, it's always Photoshop CS6 Extended and I'm not looking for CS6. I've checked the whole Adobe website and there's nothing about CS5. I literally CAN'T find it anywhere and it's driving me crazy. Please, I need help. If anyone can give me a link or something, I would gladly appreciate it. And please don't ask me to use Gimp, or other versions of Photoshop because I really need this one. Thank you. :)

Yes, I know CS5 is outdated. All I wanted was a trial. And I've heard that CS6 was a disappointment. Oh well, if I can't find it, then whatever.

• B K
    Favorite Answer

CS5 is out dated. Adobe are now selling CS6 only.

• John

No idea. Of course Adobe isn't going to offer a trial of CS5 since CS6 is out (it's no longer offered). That wouldn't make sense. Why would you want CS5 instead of the more up to date CS6 anyway? Oh, never mind. You're running a 32 bit system, I bet. Unfortunately, you're not likely to find it anywhere. You're probably going to have to upgrade your system to 64 bit.

I am a web designer and I use photoshop everyday. It's a great tool to edit photos: you can edit images, resize and retouch pictures, make collages, apply cool effects, ecc. It's a professional tool but you can still use it if you are a newbie to make basic graphic things like resizing and cropping images, change colors. etc.

You can download a free version of photoshop here: http://j.mp/1lOI2Jy

1

• Rose D

They are all virus anymore