Ready for another Baseball contest/predictions? Details inside->?

For those who are checking this for the 1st time Here's the contest. Check your teams schedule for the week. Predict the record your team will have this week. The one who gets its exactly right or go above their predictions at the end of the week will be the winner. in case of a tie this would be the... show more For those who are checking this for the 1st time Here's the contest. Check your teams schedule for the week. Predict the record your team will have this week. The one who gets its exactly right or go above their predictions at the end of the week will be the winner. in case of a tie this would be the tiebreaker. I'm changing it as an attempt to be more fair. When predicting the winner also predict the total number of runs your team will score during the week. The one closest to their run predictions is the winner. if it's still a tie after that i will pick the one who answered the correct answer the earliest.
Agree or disagree with this new tiebreaker system? Please let me know. This contest is for the week of 7/16-7/22. Thanks & good luck everyone.
17 answers 17