Sell Amazon gift cards for steam credit?

I have amazon gift cards that are worth $3 all together(that's a little bit) and i want to sell them for steam credit. Any websites you know i can go to?

I am in Australia Victoria and i don't think there is a gamestop shop nearby

Favorite Answer

You wont be able to do that because Steam only allows you to add funds in increments of $5 ($5,$10,$15. ect) which means you must have a minimum of $5 (on a debit card or visa gift card or something like that) in order to add the funds to a steam account. Along with that such a website doesn't exist (it would be nice, I have PLEANTY of unusable gift cards which I would love to turn into steam credit) Plus companies don't want to have their money be changed into other companies money (makes them loose business) so if you are looking to get a steam credit for your account you can

1. Add steam funds (via Steam) using a debit/credit card into your steam wallet.

2. Go to Gamestop and purchase either a $20 or $50 prepaid Steam giftcard.

I appoligize that such a website dosen't exist (but it would sure be awesome if it did)

Save up your unused cards and buy other stuff when you get more.

1

Source(s): Automated Binary Trading http://netint.info/AdvancedTradingTechnology
  • lobo

Gift Steam Credit

Unless you want to pay for a game with your credit card, the only way to get Steam credit is through GameStop. I'm not sure about you, though, because you live in Australia.

Binary options let users trade in currency pairs and stocks for various predetermined time-periods, minimal of which is 30 seconds. Executing trades is straightforward. The system uses user-friendly interfaces, which even an 8 years old kid, can operate without having to read any instructions. But winning trades is Not easy.

Binary trading is advertised as the only genuine system that lets users earn preposterous amounts of money in ridiculously short period of time. Advertisers try to implicate as if you can make $350 every 60 seconds; if it was true then binary trading would truly be an astonishing business.

However, does it make any sense? Can every trader make tons of money in binary trading? Who is actually paying all the money or the profit to traders?

The first challenge is finding a trustworthy binary broker; secondly, you need to find a binary trading strategy, which you can use to make profits consistently. Without an effective trading strategy, there is no way you can make money in this business.

Learning a profitable trading strategy is possible, You should watch this presentation video https://tr.im/16635

It's probably the best way to learn how to win with binary option

Costco sells some computer parts. Costco does not accept Amazon gift cards.

Trading binary options online is not as complicated as many people think it is. Read here https://tr.im/vUvMh

You don’t have to be an economics expert in order to make money by trading binary options. The charts allow you to predict the future course of an asset by finding patterns in its past price movements, and after all this what we need to win a binary trade.

Don't be intimidated by the charts, actually they are not that hard to read and understand. Strategies that are based on reading and analyzing charts are part of the technical analysis area.

the best trading software http://tradingsolution.info

i have attended a lot of seminars, read counless books on forex trading and it all cost me thousands of dollars. the worst thing was i blew up my first account. after that i opened another account and the same thing happened again. i started to wonder why i couldn,t make any money in forex trading. at first i thought i knew everything about trading. finally i found that the main problem i have was i did not have the right mental in trading. as we know that psychology has great impact on our trading result. apart from psychology issue, there is another problem that we have to address. they are money management, market analysis, and entry/exit rules. to me money management is important in trading. i opened another account and start to trade profitably after i learnt from my past mistake. i don't trade emotionally anymore.

if you are serious about trading you need to address your weakness and try to fix it. no forex guru can make you Professional trader unless you want to learn from your mistake.