I am looking for Tiffany & Co. Catalog 1999-2008.?

I am looking for Tiffany & Co. Catalog 1999-2008. Original Store unable to provide me with catalogs or soft copies. Need help in finding these catalogs. Original Catalogs, Scans, copies, pdfs or any other soft copies will do. Greatly appreciated

Favorite Answer

This is not the place to find something like that, but you might try your local Freecycle group. This is a worldwide group where people post Offers and Wanteds and others respond by asking for what they need that was offered or finding someone who responds with the item they wanted. The success rate is usually quite good, judging from the posts that appear thanking others for their generosity.

This quote is from their website:

"Welcome! The Freecycle Network™ is made up of 5,051 groups with 8,991,843 members around the world. It's a grassroots and entirely nonprofit movement of people who are giving (and getting) stuff for free in their own towns. It's all about reuse and keeping good stuff out of landfills. Each local group is moderated by local volunteers (them's good people). Membership is free. To sign up, find your community by entering it into the search box above or by clicking on 'Browse Groups' above the search box. Have fun!"

Source(s): http://www.freecycle.org/ my personal experience as a volunteer