How would you react if WWE released the following?

Chris Jericho

Daniel Bryan

John Cena

The Miz

Randy Orton

Favorite Answer

I would be happy if they released the following-

Chris Jericho~ He get's on my nerves.

Daniel Bryan~ He get's on my nerves and his story liens are stupid.

The Miz~ He get's on my nerve and he hasn't had a good story line in forever.

Cena and Orton I just don't care about.

Chris Jericho - I would think he asked for his release or would be mutual on the decision since he is pursing his band. I would be disappointed that he didn't get a celebratory send-off, but I would understand because wrestling isn't his passion any longer.

Daniel Bryan - To be honest, I wouldn't care. He is talented, but WWE smothers talent into ridiculous, condensed storylines as we have witnessed. I would think he would go elsewhere and be successful.

John Cena - I don't care what anyone says. I adore John Cena. I would be shocked and probably wouldn't watch WWE any longer. I rarely watch now, but only because the storylines aren't tolerable anymore.

The Miz - I wouldn't be too surprised. He has been talking sh-t lately on Twitter. So, I would feel he would want that. I like The Miz and I feel he has a lot to offer, but he better watch whose toes he is stepping on.

Randy Orton - He ... draws people in, but he is a lot of trouble. I love seeing Orton come out, but his matches are very predictable and he isn't a team player. All the drama that surrounds him, I am surprised he is still treated the way he is. This could be because of his status or backstage power, I have no idea. But, if he was released, I wouldn't miss him too much.

Chris Jericho - I would be pissed if they got rid of jericho but i think it could happen sometime in the near future. his gimmicks are a little annoying and he has no good storylines anymore.

Daniel Bryan - Either release him or PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET A NEW CATCH PHRASE!!! Seriously! What makes it worse is the little kids in the crowd think there tough and yell NO to be funny but its horribly annoying boo him or "yes" him

John Cena - If WWE released Cena, they would be 110% better off than where they are. i like Cena as a wrestler but if you released Cena you would lose your PG viewers. Which, for my sake, is good because if you dont like Attitude Era there is really something wrong with you and releasing Cena would be the first step back to that.

The Miz - I just never understood his character. I wouldnt be heartbroken if they released him

Randy Orton - ???? I havent seen Orton in a match in idek how long. he doesnt have any good storylines since the legend killer thing maybe rated rko

Chris Jerico(Mad!He's my fav wrestler right now!)

Daniel Bryan(Will be like,Ïs WWE stupid for releasing him just cuz he couldn't make any PG little kids fans?"

John Cena(HAPPY!I'll Celebrate till I see him again)

The Miz(I just became a fan of him today so mad)

Randy Orton(Same as Cena!Unless if he turns HEEL again then mad)

• Limely

they wouldn't dare to release John Cena he's the man that makes them alot of money and is very popular around the world. Overall they wouldn't do that because those guys are main event guys and make them alot of money. so it would be assinine to do that but if they did do that it would have to be for a logical reason like, they were trying to kill vince or something lol.

I wouldn't really care about Miz or Cena, but the others are good characters when utilized properly. They are not currently being utilized properly.

It wouldn't matter to me. They'll just move on to other promotions I watch, and in doing so I'll get to see them face new opponents we don't get to see them face in the WWE.

I've seen Jericho and Bryan in other promotions and they were great. I imagine it would work out well for the others to move on to other promotions, too.

• Anyone saying that they would be happy to see any of these superstars released expect maybe the Miz needs to be shot.

• dwg184

jericho - cry

bryan - dont care

cena - jump for joy!

miz - cry

orton - jump for joy!

and me jumping for joy would be hard seeing im in a wheelchair

Source(s): fan since 1985

Dissapointed for all of them. Doesn't matter if I like them or not