Do Natural Gallstone Cures Work or Not?

So I was diagnosed with gallstones a couple years ago (which I think began to act up after I started exercising regularly) and I think it leads to my chronic back pain as well as stomach pain that I get after eating a meal - and I'm only 21! I have looked into natural gallstone cures because I don't want my... show more So I was diagnosed with gallstones a couple years ago (which I think began to act up after I started exercising regularly) and I think it leads to my chronic back pain as well as stomach pain that I get after eating a meal - and I'm only 21! I have looked into natural gallstone cures because I don't want my gallbladder taken out and because I hear that they work. After looking on the internet it seems there are just as many articles against the natural gallstone cures as there are for them. So my question is has anyone tried it personally? Does it work and have you had an ultrasound to prove it? If natural cures work, why do doctors and others persist on writing articles trying to disprove the theory? I've had multiple people tell me about the lemon juice and olive oil cure but the cures seem to vary from articles which say you should do it for 1 day to some that say to do it for up to a week at a time. I just want to feel like a normal person again. Can anyone give some personal advice that should sway me one way or the other?
18 answers 18