Mikiii asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

im so done my hair is permanently ****** up ?!?

i have tried every shampoo & conditioner even 30$ ones from a salon and NOTHING HELPS.

ive tried mayonnaise , oils , avacado , everything.

its so rough and dry looking .....and no matter what i do it always looks like that.

it is also extremely stringy. like the strands dont all flow together like other girls hair ...they separate and make my hair look wicked frizzy and unhealthy.

i always get trims and i neverr use heat. nor do i wash my hair everyday.

i drink a ton of water and i do use conditioner.

NOTHING HELPS AT ALL.

what should i do ?!!?!?!?

is the aveeno oatmeal shampoo any good ?

and a lottt of strands fall out and i want to use fall fight by garnier but people say that commercial shampoos just damage your hair even more !!!

i want soft silky healthy looking shiny hair !!!!!!!!!!!!!

do i need an all natural shampoo ? where can i buy one ?!?!

this is my hair: http://www.flickr.com/photos/73815263@N0…

this is what i did use the dove damage repair shampoo every other day. dont wash your hair everyday. the deep conditioner i use is aussie the 3 minute miracle its only4 dollars use the conditioner 3 times a week for 6 weeks and it will help:) especially if you dont use no heat goodluck.

(picture link doesnt work!)

your hair will only heal in time, you can try using hair masks once or twice every week,

buy a deep conditioner! or try moroccan oil products, i've personally never tried it but i heard it worked wonders on damaged hair :)

and of course don't use any heat on your hair!

if you want your hair to grow faster, you can take biotin pills~ i heard that worked too! :)