Im so done my hair is permanently ****** up ?!?

i have tried every shampoo & conditioner even 30$ ones from a salon and NOTHING HELPS. ive tried mayonnaise , oils , avacado , everything. its so rough and dry looking .....and no matter what i do it always looks like that. it is also extremely stringy. like the strands dont all flow together like other girls... show more i have tried every shampoo & conditioner even 30$ ones from a salon and NOTHING HELPS.
ive tried mayonnaise , oils , avacado , everything.
its so rough and dry looking .....and no matter what i do it always looks like that.
it is also extremely stringy. like the strands dont all flow together like other girls hair ...they separate and make my hair look wicked frizzy and unhealthy.
i always get trims and i neverr use heat. nor do i wash my hair everyday.
i drink a ton of water and i do use conditioner.
NOTHING HELPS AT ALL.

what should i do ?!!?!?!?
is the aveeno oatmeal shampoo any good ?
and a lottt of strands fall out and i want to use fall fight by garnier but people say that commercial shampoos just damage your hair even more !!!
i want soft silky healthy looking shiny hair !!!!!!!!!!!!!
do i need an all natural shampoo ? where can i buy one ?!?!
this is my hair: http://www.flickr.com/photos/73815263@N0…