Wisdom teeth surgery?

Okay, so i'm 15, and my orthodontist told me that I should look into getting my wisdom teeth pulled. I have 3 wisdom teeth, all are about halfway in. My question is, is this really necessary? The only explanation as to why, besides the pay off, is because I "just don't have room for them". He said... show more Okay, so i'm 15, and my orthodontist told me that I should look into getting my wisdom teeth pulled. I have 3 wisdom teeth, all are about halfway in. My question is, is this really necessary? The only explanation as to why, besides the pay off, is because I "just don't have room for them". He said this after looking at my mouth for about 30 seconds. I had braces and now have a nightly retainer, and my wisdom teeth are not pushing my teeth out of the way, growing in crooked, or causing me any pain or problems, so do I really need to have them pulled? My parents are pushing that "the orthodontist knows best" so I need to, but it's MY mouth getting cut. Also, can they legally force me to get them removed? I know i can refuse medical tests, but can i refuse surgery like this? what will that do insurance/money wise? Thanks! I really don't want to get them cut out if I don't need to.
Update: they're already halfway in, meaning they've come through my gums straight. so they would have to magically change position
Update 2: @vecrhite but what about the risks involved in surgery? that's like saying I should get my appendix removed because I might get appendicitis some day which could cause a lot of pain and problems.
Update 3: never had a cavity in my life, good oral health