Will Molly Burnett come back to Days?

I love Molly Burnett(Melanie Jonas girl friend of Chad Dimera) on Days of our Lives and She is leaving. Does anyone know if she will be returning to Days at a later date somewhere in the future?

• MAK
    Favorite Answer

From Soap Central

"Going in, I knew it was a four-year contract and look, it's been the most amazing experience," Burnett told Soap Opera Digest. "Everyone is so loving and so wonderful and so supportive. It's going to be so hard.... I mean, this is my family."

Last week, Digest first reported on rumors that Burnett was mulling an exit from the NBC soap. One of the main reasons given for Burnett's desire to leave daytime was that her DAYS contract did not allow her so-called "outs" to pursue other projects.

As for what Burnett will do post-DAYS, the actress admitted that she's not quite sure.

Source(s): Soap Opera Central

I don't like her as much as I use to and I hate the fact that she is with Chad but I do hope she comes back

• Djhugs

I really like Molly too and I think the s/l about her right now stinks! I know she is leaving the show but geez couldn't those lame writrs come up with a better exit for her!

Idk if she will be coming back later or not,hope so.

~~Was Friday's episode Molly's final airdate?~~

I love Melanie. I wish she wasnt leaving. I havent heard but i hope she comes back.

Inhope that she doesn't come back.....Her character is annoying.