What offers free website/blog building?

I want to build a blog/website but i need it to be totally free. If you can provide addresses or links, thank you. Its not for Business its just a game review and information. But remember, i need to claim my website address for FREE

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Jake
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Blogs are the easiest to use, no programming required Google's Blogger.com or Wordpress.com are old standards, Blogger doesn't care much about what you put in your blog. You only get a subdomain name for free like GingerTunes.BlogSpot.com, for about $12 a year you can get a custom domain name to use with Blogger.

• 4 years ago

the only component you're able to do is seek up some utility, alongside with "dating web site templates" thus far because it is going, you'll be way extra desirable off studying a thank you to code your self. those with web content who comprehend a thank you to code nevertheless have some rather undesirable stuff, think of how peoples web content will work together and look whilst they do no longer comprehend something approximately coding! it is not as undemanding because evidently, and it is not as annoying because it variety of feels. To host a dating web site, it would value 10 dollars a month with a miles less costly host. With a loose host (seek up loose information superhighway hosts on line, there are a lot of them), it's going to probable be good sufficient for now.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hi you can try this site for great info and free website and hosting http://jysuleyman.com/Best%20Small%20Business/best... also check out the chris farrell membership site offers free hosting.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.