Mikiii asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

im so done my hair is permanently ****** up ?!?

i have tried every shampoo & conditioner even 30$ ones from a salon and NOTHING HELPS.

ive tried mayonnaise , oils , avacado , everything.

its so rough and dry looking .....and no matter what i do it always looks like that.

it is also extremely stringy. like the strands dont all flow together like other girls hair ...they separate and make my hair look wicked frizzy and unhealthy.

i always get trims and i neverr use heat. nor do i wash my hair everyday.

i drink a ton of water and i do use conditioner.

NOTHING HELPS AT ALL.

what should i do ?!!?!?!?

is the aveeno oatmeal shampoo any good ?

and a lottt of strands fall out and i want to use fall fight by garnier but people say that commercial shampoos just damage your hair even more !!!

i want soft silky healthy looking shiny hair !!!!!!!!!!!!!

do i need an all natural shampoo ? where can i buy one ?!?!

this is my hair: http://www.flickr.com/photos/73815263@N0…

Well your picture link isn't showing up so I don't know what race you are or anything, but I'll help you the best I can. If your hair has a coarse texture then I'm sorry to break it to you, but your hair is NEVER going to be flowy like the other girls'. I'm mixed (black and white) and I do straighten my hair, and dye it, it always looks frizzy and sometimes unhealthy but I just continue searching for new ways to fix it. Here are my suggestions from my experiences with my hair.

I suggest using Tresemee or Motions shampoo and conditioner. You can buy them at the store and they work very well. Also use more oil based products for your hair if it's looking dry. Olive oil is the best and you can just use the bottles of olive oil in the food isles. Only use a little bit. It will make your hair look shiny and healthy, and it will make your hair stronger and less brittle. Also try to use more leave in conditioners. Use some of those with a hot cap on, they can make your hair feel super soft and healthy.

Source(s): I'm a mixed girl who has to live with frizzy hair.

Hay! :) ! i dye my hair allot so maybe i can help you. I was at the point your at where i tought my hair was very screwed up. Just try doing this for a few weeks and your hair should be looking allot allot better. First you should start buy getting a trim so your hair will feel much healthyer and much better it will also help it grow. You should also have a pair of hair sheers at home to trim your own hair from time to time. One thing you could do if you live near a ross or tjmaxx they sell 30dollar shampoo and conditioner there for 9.99. I go there and get peter cupolla and it works great in my hair!! . A really good cheaper shampoo is head and shoulders it very good for your scalp. Try takeing some vitamns for hair and some vitaman c i do that and my ahir feels nicer:). Now what i do 2-3 times a week is get some oil in a bowl and some conditoner i heat it up for like 30-45 seconds in the micerwave then i put it in my hair. I leave it there in my hair for the whole day/night , if you have a job just do it at night. It makes my hair feel very nice! Good oils are argan and coconut also if you have a wallmart you can pic up africas best hair oil by the african american products it has so many diffrent hair oils in it!. I put that in my hair every day(just a little to the tips not roots) I also mix that in with my conditioner sometimes. Keep doing th mayo even if you just use it once a week. You can also try when in the bath/ shower wrinseing or useing apple cider vinigar instead of or with shampoo yes it doesnt smell awsome or fruity but its great for hair and doesnt smell once wrinsed out. Use cool water use warm if you want to remove hair dye head and shoulders also gets dye right out. You may also want to pic up some honey and squirt that into your shampoo and conditioner bottle its great for hair just mixx well and wrinse out. It will make hair sofrter and shinnyer and will smell great. Honeys great for hair. Make sur eyour getting enough protein in your diet, after all ahir is protien:). hope i hellped you!!

Don't stress out. Every hair type is different and certain products that are good for others just may not be good for you...I was once in your situation but it took me years to find the right combination of products to use for my hair. Anyways, I'll tell you my personal regimen if it might help you.

First, I use Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo (2-in-1) and then rinse. After this, I use Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Pak as a conditioning treatment and wear a cap over it for about 2 hours. Then, I rinse and towel dry my hair (without getting rid of all the moisture) and apply a little more than a dime-sized amount of my own recipe for leave-in conditioner into my hair, working my way up to the roots. My homemade leave-in is composed of:

Pure cocoa butter

Shea oil

Castor oil

Olive oil

Hollywood Beauty Carrot Oil

Pure unrefined Coconut Oil

Argan oil

I don't actually have a precise measurement of the amount I put in of each in this mixture but you should put in as much as you think is right. Also, make sure to melt the coconut oil and cocoa butter before adding to the mixture and store in freezer after you make it so it solidifies uniformly.

Aside from this, wash your hair 1-2 times a week and every two weeks, use a clarifying shampoo (Herbal Essences, Suave, Mizani, etc) to get rid of the buildup to unclog pores.

Source(s): My personal regimen. Hope it helps :)