Best halloween costume you ever wore?

Anything(:

• Jordan
    Favorite Answer

ik this sounds prissy, but i was a forest fairy, and it was SO COOL cause i did an awesome makeup with it. Basiccaly i just got mossy green pantyhose with a green over the shoulder dress that the top went to my waist, and the skirt of the dress was a green layered tutu.

FOr my makeup, i put gold eyeshadow all over my eye. Then i put gold flecks on it (not eyeshadow, i mean real light reflecting flects) then i did a lot of liner and HUGE fake lashes. My eyes looked ginormous. Then i put on orange and red lipstick, like autumn leaves. i styled my hair to look straight and messy.

it looked AWESOME. :D

It wasn't a costume that I wore but I have a friend that is an amputee with only one leg. For his costume he dressed as a ginger bread man who had had his leg bitten off, it was hilarious!

J x

I was a kangaroo one year when I was little. It wasn't just a mask and a little outfit either, it was a full on kangaroo suit like this:

http://www.kidshalloweencostumes4u.com/pimages/lar...

Crazy grandma! So much fun!