Titan14151 asked in SportsBaseball · 7 years ago

How much would Alex Cora's only home run as a Cleveland Indian be worth?

I have Alex Cora's only home run as a Cleveland Indian and how much would it be worth?

Best Answer

Very little. If you have no proof that it's his home run, it's just a regular baseball. No one will believe you that he really did hit it, and the value would probably be $1-4.No one will pay for a baseball online when they can get one at a store. If you have proof that he hit it, the value would stay the same except maybe adding $1 or a few cents.

If I were you, I would just play catch with the ball, as the amount of money you can make by selling it you can make by doing chores around the house.

Well, Cora never really was a star player, so probably not a whole lot. I would say about $5-$10. If I were you, I would try to get him to autograph it, then the value would be a bit higher and possibly worth selling

Alex who?

I'll start the bidding...................$5.25