Help with turning my Bio research Question into a REAL LIFE situation?

I have to make my research question into a real life situation. My research question is: "How is the enzyme action affected by the differing concentrations of the substrate, and how do different fruits affect the rate of gelatin setting??" This is the experiment where I check which fruits ruin the... show more I have to make my research question into a real life situation. My research question is:
"How is the enzyme action affected by the differing concentrations of the substrate, and how do different fruits affect the rate of gelatin setting??"

This is the experiment where I check which fruits ruin the jelly.

My friend's doing lipase, and her question is something like
A laundry company has been faced with a new challenge of removing a stain from a dress, and they want to find out how to remove the stains the fastest possible.

I hope this makes SENSE :(((( I am LOST without any ideas... I've been thinking for days, but my creative juices JUST wont flow... :(
1 answer 1