I'm a late 90's baby and I'm truly dissapointed in my generation?

YOLO, and having sex at 12 and 13, (I'm not against sex before marriage but come on) Were gonna go down in history as the most ignorant, rude, arrogant, spoiled,clueless pair of children ever.

Favorite Answer

Yeah, I'm disappointed in our generation. "YOLO" irritates me so much, girls walk around like they own everything and these fads are stupid. The music sucks. I mean I get the beats and stuff but it needs no creativity and talent. Back in the 80's you needed talent, also, no offence to any JB or 1D fans there, but they're like 18-24 or something and they have voices higher than girls. It must be something in the water? XD Meh, I think it's stupid, we are very rude and arrogant and spoiled and clueless, but hopefully some people are smart enough to not drop out of school and maybe one of our generation people will cure cancer, hopefully...

Source(s): My opinions and stuff.

Yeah being born in 1996 I have noticed the younger generation being a bit snobby and stuck up the grade 8 are coming into high school next year and honestly I am not excited one but for that.... They act like they are older than us and they don't give us any respect at all.. It bugs me that that generation will be there when we are gone.

I thank u for acknowledging that this is a problem but honestly there isn't much we can really do, that's the sad part

Our generio rocks! Go with the time and accept things flowing along the trend. Be happy and just chill out! And by the way, sex issues are there with this generation but that completely depends upon you. Do it when you want. Don't bother yourself for what others do around you.

It sucks. But we already are looked at like that :( and there aren't even enough smart/nice people in our generation to prove others wrong either.