I need a 1-syllable long A sound middle name for Sasha?

My mom's friend is having a kid and naming her Sasha, and I LOVE the name Sasha. She asked me to think of a middle name and I think one that will go well with Sasha would be one that is a long A sound with 1 syllable, and so what I immediately thought of was Rae, because I have a cousin named Raymond, we call... show more My mom's friend is having a kid and naming her Sasha, and I LOVE the name Sasha. She asked me to think of a middle name and I think one that will go well with Sasha would be one that is a long A sound with 1 syllable, and so what I immediately thought of was Rae, because I have a cousin named Raymond, we call him Ray, and I love the name for either gender. My ideas for Sasha's middle name are
1. Rae
2. Kay
3. Paige
4. Grace
5. Faith

Without a long A
1. Love
2. Hope
3. Nell
4. Lux

PLEASE NO FILLER NAMES! This means Jane, Kate, Anne, Jean, Elizabeth, Lynn, Marie, or anything else you've heard 50 times before!
THANK YOU! :D