What does PSA stand for in the medical field, job wise?

I was recently certifed as a MA and getting licensed for CPT I. I was looking at job openings and one of the job openings is PSA/MA urgent care. What is a PSA? Is it the same as a MA?

I know one it stands for prostate-specific antigen in medical terms, but would like to know what PSA stannds for job wise in the medical field.

Thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

This is a non-standard abbreviation, so you'll have to ask the facility. I'm guessing that it's probably something like Patient Service Associate since it's coupled with Medical Assistant.

Source(s): RN
  • rehak

Psa Medical Abbreviation

RE:

I know one it stands for prostate-specific antigen in medical terms, but would like to know what PSA stannds for...

Source(s): psa stand medical field job wise: https://trimurl.im/a69/what-does-psa-stand-for-in-...

Public safety assistant/administrator, possibly

juvinated......lost to the pain