My employee filed H1B for me waiting for approval from USCIS?

My employee filled H1B on 6th June I am waiting for approval, I just want to know about waiting time for to get approval.

Thank You

Best Answer

assuming you didn't already have an H1 visa and are trying to renew it, chances are very good that it is indeed too late for this year and your employer will have to file a new petition next April. the quota has already been used up for this year.

you may have been too late

On June 11, 2012, USCIS received a sufficient number of petitions to reach the statutory cap for FY 2013.

maximum of them nonetheless think of H1-B workers take US jobs, yet this isn’t the case. Hiring of those experienced workers doesn’t come at very much less value, government and legal value runs in hundreds of dollars. value of $ a million,500 might desire to be paid by potential of US agencies for each H1-B petition for preparation and scholarship value. So for a twelve months sixty 5,000 visas, it comes as much as $2 billion in accordance to NFAP. This quantity is used for greater advantageous than fifty 3,000 scholarships for faculty scholars, a number of classes for a hundred ninety,000 scholars and six,800 college instructors and practice as much as for greater advantageous than fifty 5,000 US workers. to strengthen the U. S. economic equipment, the H1B visa software might desire to be reformed. Cap shrink could be greater advantageous to a hundred,000 for a twelve months, or based on the economic equipment cap could be desperate each twelve months. H1-B visa won after analyzing in US could be excluded below the cap.