Why do Americans think American Football is Better than Football (Soccer)?

For you Americans, Football means soccer. Handegg means American Football Now before I get any sort of heat let me make this clear: I've literally played Football (Soccer) almost my entire life and still have a lot of skills to develop and improve on, however when I played Handegg (American Football) I... show more For you Americans, Football means soccer.
Handegg means American Football

Now before I get any sort of heat let me make this clear: I've literally played Football (Soccer) almost my entire life and still have a lot of skills to develop and improve on, however when I played Handegg (American Football) I literally learned it in one quater, and became good at it.

Now let me make some details about the sports clear:
Skill: Football requires a LOT of skill, I've been playing almost my whole life and still have a lot to learn. Football requires Speed, concentration, a lot of intelligence, teamwork, communication, athletic ability, control, passion, the list goes on.
Handegg on the other hand, only requires one skill per position Defense = block, Receivers = run, QB = throw, punters = self explanatory.

Arguments: Some have argued that Handegg is a tougher sport, well personally I think that is a lie, in handegg you have to wear 500lbs of protection, while in football you only wear shinguards.
Plus on a personal note, I've experienced more pain getting tackled by a defender (concussion) than by a handegg player even though he was bigger than the Football defender.
I've been told that throwing is harder than kicking, well, that is a lie.
By nature we use our hands more often to control things that are required in everyday life, I find it way easier to curve a ball with my hand than feet. Don't believe me? Watch Roberto Carlos' impossible kick and try to do it yourself.

Watching the game: The only complain I ALWAYS hear is: "they just run for hours and don't score...it's boring" Yes that might be the case, but in handegg players score every 10 seconds and that takes away the passion from the game, you know there will be points no matter what. In Football scoring one goal after 90+ minutes of hard work feels amazing! Even more when the goal decides the Cup winner or who takes a title home.
Now, when I watched handegg, the players were being treated like little kids, they were told what to do every 5 seconds and that made me lose interest in the game itself (I give sports a try before judging).
The handegg crowd was dead and I didn't feel any passion or at least excitement from the fans.
I was forced to change the channel due to the lack of excitement and I just found it a bit disturbing seeing a bunch of robust brutes tackling each other.

I gave handegg a chance, but I was annoyed by it very quickly and the most interesting part was a fat American guy eating a hot dog... I'm being serious...it was amusing and funny.
In addition, why do Americans call Handegg Football, I mean the players use their hands 96% of the time. And I know that the word soccer was invented by English men, but no one calls it that, except Americans...
Plus, Football is the most popular sport in the world, so that should make any argument invalid.
World Cup ladies and gentlemen, World Cup.

This isn't meant to offend anyone, there are people who are passionate for different sports, and I understand that. But when I have to get into an argument with an American fan about sports they don't prove valid points! They just complain about how "boring" it is and get pissed off at the truth.

Just so you guys know, I've never met a Football FAN who isn't EXTREMELY passionate about the sport.
Update: I'm sorry if I got way off topic.