Those who criticize Fox: How do you know what they say?

Personally, I don't need some massive corporation cherry-picking stories and spoon-feeding me what it calls "news". So, rather than watch or read ANY of them, I peruse headlines on the internet and get each story from different angles. And I rather DIE than watch a video with the sound killed while... show more Personally, I don't need some massive corporation cherry-picking stories and spoon-feeding me what it calls "news". So, rather than watch or read ANY of them, I peruse headlines on the internet and get each story from different angles. And I rather DIE than watch a video with the sound killed while some dingle tells me what was (allegedly) being said.
.
Update: ~
Senneth: That's what I do. A lot of people here do. Hello?
.
Update 2: ~ @Seneth: Sorry for the misunderstanding. What I'm saying is, if there's a video of X-candidate speaking, Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc, almost always cut all but a few seconds of the whole and THEN talk over much of that tiny snippet. It's pointless, then, to watch that kind of thing, either on TV or on... show more ~
@Seneth: Sorry for the misunderstanding.

What I'm saying is, if there's a video of X-candidate speaking, Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc, almost always cut all but a few seconds of the whole and THEN talk over much of that tiny snippet.

It's pointless, then, to watch that kind of thing, either on TV or on youtube when we can find the full speech, full event, etc, and watch THAT on a video site (like youtube).
.