Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPC · 9 years ago

Should i buy d-claws or saradomin sword for pvp? in Runescape?

my stats are

str:55

att:70

def:61

Thanks Guys

Update:

thanks for the answer tooy =)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Buy the SS over the claws for now. Go train and get that strength past 85. I started with the whip PKing then moved to SS and finally my babies are the Chaotic Crossbow and AGS

Source(s): Att/75 Str/99 Def/1 Con/92 Mage/89 Pray/43 Range/99 Sum/98 10 year Runescape Vet
  • 5 years ago

Time and staying power buddy. once you've managed to make that a lot funds as a outcome far, then you definitely will finally attain your purpose. A lvl 3 ought to locate the money for it with the right time and staying power.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

D claws happened to crash and ss is used for training str, claws are used only for their spec and ss can be used for spec and str but go for the claws so you can rush ppl

Source(s): Rs veteran
  • Colt
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

honestly your stats are horrible id suggest getting your str lvl to surpass both def and att. dclaws are known for their devastating spec attack but im not sure if they were nerfed, if its dclaws or ss definitely get dclaws instead

• 9 years ago

hello, why not http://www.epubor.com/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.