Jason Voorhees vs. Michael Myers?

Which one do you think would win?? In my opinion, I'd say Jason. But what do you think??

Favorite Answer

That's always been a tough question for me to answer. They're both very strong, nearly immortal, mute, masked bad asses. As a Jason fan girl I'd love to think he would win (but I like Michael too...they're both hot). Although to be fair I should judge on their true agility, power, and skill. I've seen all the Friday the 13th's but not all of the Halloweens so I don't know if I can answer this accurately, but here goes.

From what I do know Jason has died from hanging, drowning, and numerous other ways while Michael has been shot multiple times in the chest. They both of course came back to life. They are both capable of serial killings AND mass murders. As shown in the Halloween Rob Zombie remake, Michael began killing as an 11 year old child, so he might have more years of experience...but then again Jason was capable of crushing a guy's skull in his bare hands and popping his eyes right out of their sockets. See how it's a hard decision? Most people will probably go with Jason. I'm going to say it'll be a very close tie, with Jason barely winning at the end. Remember Freddy Vs. Jason, how Jason won at the end carrying Freddy's decapitated head after it winked before the end credits?

That brings me to another point. Jason was capable of defeating a dream master (though of course that was in the waking world where Freddy lost his dream powers) so I think, strong as Michael is, he'd come in first place, BARELY, first place.

jason will win. michael myers is nothing and powerless

Jason - CH CH CH CH HA HA HA HA

challenging point look into over google it will help

thre is no question about it.

jason.