Do you support Adalia Rose?

Personally, I don't. Don't get me wrong though, I do have a heart. I love volunteering and giving money to charity, but I personally believe her mom is exploiting her rare disease to get money and gifts. If you don't know who Adalia Rose is, she is a 5 year old girl that has progeria a rare disease... show more Personally, I don't. Don't get me wrong though, I do have a heart. I love volunteering and giving money to charity, but I personally believe her mom is exploiting her rare disease to get money and gifts.

If you don't know who Adalia Rose is, she is a 5 year old girl that has progeria a rare disease that causes her to age rapidly.

Examples:
>New House & Furnished?- They are trying to raise $350,000 to buy Adalia Rose a new house. This is absolutely ridiculous to me. It's not like they don't have money, it is stated that she gets a discount or free health care due to the fact that she is in a Progeria Study Group. Honestly, they have an apartment, it is not like they are homeless. I have a couple of friends that have lived in an apartment their whole life & they sleep on the couch while their daughters share a room. Whats different from them to her? Even if she has progeria, what makes her so special that she deserves a house and they don't. I have more to say on the money thing but it will be covered under another topic.

>Her Mom- Honestly, at first when I liked her Facebook page, I thought it was some sweet girl and her family trying to get the awareness of progeria out so people would know about it, but that wasn't the case. After, a few days her mom posted info about her new P,O box. I was baffled at what I saw. Her mom gave out details about her size of clothing and her favorite things to get. All though it wasn't quite straight forward, but it is clear that her mom is trying to get free stuff. To me, that is horrible to do. Her mom doesn't even have a job. She plays with the sympathy and emotions of other people to get free stuff for her daughter cause she is too lazy to go get a job and pay for it herself. (This is my personal opinion so please do make an annoying remark about how her daughter has progeria, cause even so, this shouldn't stop her mom from getting a job and hiring a nanny which would help their family, considering they are a one income family.) I am not sure if she even loves her daughter. Think about it. They live in a one room apartment. Guess where Adalia sleeps? In the DINING ROOM. While her mom was is in a nice comfy room. If this was my home, I would let my kids sleep in the room and I would sleep on the couch. Wouldn't you do the same? (I am also aware that she shaved her head for Adalia, but if you think about it, this could just be a show for her so called fans.

>Phony Fundraisers-Her mom is always making new fundraisers for her daughter. Considering she is in a Progeria Study Group her medical costs are little to nothing. So there isn't really anything to donate to besides for a new wig for Adalia Rose. (I am only saying that cause she owns a lot of wigs.)

>Sympathy- First off, I know she is sick & she didn't choose to be, but I have seen people call her beautiful, that gossip constantly about how ugly other people are. This to me is stupid. If I were to comment on her photo it will be something like this: "Adalia Rose, you are a such a sweet girl & beauty is only skin deep." I also find it annoying that people call her beautiful. Lying to her won't change the fact that she has Progeria. (I know I am going to get criticized the most on this section, but believe me when I say, that Adalia Rose is a sweet little girl, but would you want someone to lie to you or tell you the truth?) I'd rather have truth than sympathy.

I want your opinion on this topic. :)
Sorry this got very long.
Update: @Skit- I agree with you 100%. Adalia could actually be a pretty good person but her mom is giving her a bad rep.