Do the green and gold 300 & 350 Airport Express bus services still run to and from Sydney Airport?

I was researching transport options from Sydney airport to Darlinghurst and this service was mentioned but elsewhere it was suggested that it had been cancelled. What would be the easiest and cheapest way to do this trip with luggage? I don't fancy taking my suitcase on a public bus. Is the train service the best option?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

the train will cost $15

this is an easier and maybe cheaper option http://www.airbussydney.com.au/?gclid=CNv41PPjmLEC...

• 3 years ago

Airport Express 300

• 8 years ago

If your not keen on buses than yeah the train would be the best option but there are no train station in darlinghurst so you probs will need to walk there, closest stations are probably kings cross or museum depending on what part of Darlinghurst.

Hopes it helps!!

• 8 years ago

I suggest taking a city rail train, which is cheaper and more convenient. It goes directly to Sydney Airport.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Train is the most convenient. If you are travelling alone then it is also cheaper. If you a have a group then take a Taxi it isn't that much more from where you are.

Source(s): ,,,^..^,,,
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.