My Samsung Kies won't update to 2.3.2.12064_9?

Every time I hit update it gets stuck at 92% then starts installing and then Kies starts up again it says I have the same update available. Do i need to uninstall it and reinstall or what? This is quite annoying because I'm trying to update my Samsung Galaxy S 2 Skyrocket to 4.0 ICS but Kies is required and... show more Every time I hit update it gets stuck at 92% then starts installing and then Kies starts up again it says I have the same update available. Do i need to uninstall it and reinstall or what? This is quite annoying because I'm trying to update my Samsung Galaxy S 2 Skyrocket to 4.0 ICS but Kies is required and it won't update my phone without being updated. :/
Update: **UPDATE**
To Joe every time I try to edit that text file it says "Cannot create the C:\Program Files\Samsung\Kies\KiesVersion.txt file. Make sure that the path and file name are correct."

Any ideas?
2 answers