Anonymous

Would it be strange to double major in environmental engineering and foreign languages?

To get right to the point, I am very interested, and very serious about both environmental engineering and foreign languages (specifically Spanish). Would it be strange to major in both of these subject areas?

Favorite Answer

I'd say no, what is environmental engineering? it's applying science and engineering principles to improve the natural environment. Environmental engineering it something your going to have to travel the world for, knowing a foreign language is a plus. Environmental efforts take place all over the world that includes spanish speaking countries.

Hi, I know this was a couple of years ago, but I am also interested in majoring Environmental Engineering and a language (French) and I would like to know what you eventually decided, why, if you're happy with what you chose, where you are now, and if you have any recommendations for me. Sorry, I know that's a lot to ask :)

Sounds like a good combo to me.