Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 8 years ago

how to get into west point?

i have a huge military background meaning every man and now the women in my family are joining. my grandfather really wants me to go our just join if i have to. please help.

• Bandit
    Favorite Answer

The first thing you better do is learn how to write a sentence. The academys are about education. And by reading your question, you could not get past the initial application. Their standards for admittance are among the highest of any institution. Right now with your English skills I doubt if you could even pass the application to enlist.

Source(s): Went to military school starting in the 5th grade. Friends who went to Annapolis and West Point.

Ever wondered what it takes to get into the United States Military Academy? West Point provides a free education that will challenge its cadets to develop physically, ethically, and intellectually. The education received at West Point will build a foundation for an exciting, challenging, and rewarding career as an Army officer in the service of our nation.

do you want to go to West Point, or do something else. Do what you think is right

but if you do want to o to West Point, there here is a link to the admissions page

http://www.westpoint.edu/admissions/SitePages/Home...

this will tell yo everything you need to get in

Source(s): ..