I'm jealous of eleanor calder?? (directionator stay out)?

hey! so this is actually my friend's problem & i wanna help her but idk how.. soo..umm.. pretend i'm her.ok? :D thanks for reading! As u all know,Eleanor calder is Louis Tomlinson's GF. she's a student of University of manchester..and she's 19.. i'm 13. (girl) i love her. i... show more hey! so this is actually my friend's problem & i wanna help her but idk how.. soo..umm.. pretend i'm her.ok? :D
thanks for reading!

As u all know,Eleanor calder is Louis Tomlinson's GF. she's a student of University of manchester..and she's 19.. i'm 13. (girl) i love her. i really do. and i love louis~! since last year. like,a lottt!!~ at first,it broke my heart that they both r dating but i tried to be happy for him..and well yeah i got over it..i didn't even know much about El. and i wasn't really clear on how she looked like.. so then i started to like harry..as time passes by,there's so many pics of El & louis on Fb! i started to find more info's about El.yeaah.she's gorgeous. i love El. she's sweet & etc.and she just seem so perfect~! especially the fact that she owns louis! she told us that she was a directioner before she dated louis and told us not to give up.. how can i not give up? i love louis.!! louis's perfect too in my eyes.i just dunno what to do with this jealousy :/ their just soo perfect..!! help???

haha pls help my friend guys. i think she cried that time :(