Computer running slower than usual?

Ok, yesterday i had to manually restart my laptop. It froze up and i had to shut it down by holding down the power button, and ever since yesterday when i did that my computer has been running really slow. Like when i play a game i usally get 60 fps and now im getting a inconsistent like 10-40. It also boots up... show more Ok, yesterday i had to manually restart my laptop. It froze up and i had to shut it down by holding down the power button, and ever since yesterday when i did that my computer has been running really slow. Like when i play a game i usally get 60 fps and now im getting a inconsistent like 10-40. It also boots up slowly I dont know what wrong. and can i fix it? please help!
Update: Also i just Restored it to factory setting like 2 days ago and i have no viruses i have a security suite i dont understand why its doing this