Is it weird for guys to be into chick flicks?

I just finished watching A Walk to Remember again, I love that movie, it's my feel good movie. I'm 100% straight but single, is normal for straight guys to be into stuff like that? At work I deal with guns all day, when I'm playing video games, it's always shoot'em up games, there's... show more I just finished watching A Walk to Remember again, I love that movie, it's my feel good movie.

I'm 100% straight but single, is normal for straight guys to be into stuff like that? At work I deal with guns all day, when I'm playing video games, it's always shoot'em up games, there's also a lot of stress in my life...maybe being into non-testosterone type things is my way of coping? Like a happy place? I'm not sure what to think.
Update: I'm truly sorry for being so insensitive and not posting answers to your questions AnimeFan...my minds been really clouded lately, I can't think straight, and I know it's no excuse. Sorry... :/