I worked in Korea for 3 years. I made less than 30k a yr. I didn't file taxes those years. What should I do?

Update: Do I file now or wait until the next tax time? And would I have lots of fees or penalties? I don't owe the U.S. any taxes for those years because it was Foreign Earned Income.
4 answers 4